de nl ch it fr uk lu gr pl Gartenbau-Insurance in Europe


Operating buildings and retail premises

All business premises can be insured through the building insurance, as can residential property situated on the company site. The building insurance offers cover against all relevant natural hazards and fire. In supplement to this extensive basic cover you can insure your buildings against technical damage (for example, damage to the building electricity system through overvoltage). As an option, damage caused by mains water and mechanical damage to the building as a result, for example, of burglary, vehicle impact or graffiti. Among other things, display windows and glass and plastic panes can be insured through the separate glass breakage insurance.

Please see the following tables for detailed information:

Operational buildings and retail premises

Search also information about the insurance of horticultural field crops?


to top